martes, 4 de febrero de 2014

About my Laptop

My laptop... let me think.

Well, my laptop is a MacBook Pro, although I used to have a white macbook unibody, but I got it changed for my birthday. Yey for me!

I love Mac products, especially their computers (although I have nothing against PC's) they make it so easy to use. That is a really good advantage for me because I like to make a LOT of movies and Mac just makes it easier to use. 

With every advantage comes a disadvantage, even though my computer is easy to use and really good with movies, it slows down a LOT when I'm making a movie, it also slows down with some pages and it isn't as fast as they say it is. Another disadvantage it has is that if you want a laptop with retina display and a DVD drive you can't get both, it either one or the other, which bugs me because I want to watch movies and have a great quality of pixels for my pictures. (Or you could get a DVD drive separately which costs a lot more)

The reviews some of the people have given the MacBook Pro is that it is very lightweight (it weights just fine but not extremely lightweight) that it has a better processor and that now it's cheaper than it was before (True I won't argue with that, it used to cost $1,699 and now it costs $1,299) and that it has less hours of life now (it looks just fine for me, I mostly never get it out of my charger).  Some people say that there is no big difference as how it started and how it is now, the only thing that has changed is the new program "Mavericks OS". 

Now talking about the technical stuff the Macbook Pro 13-inch, Mid 2012. 

Processor  2.5 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory  4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics  Intel HD Graphics 4000 1024 MB
Software  OS X 10.9.1 (13B42)



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario